Last updated December 2, 2020
A fire extinguisher must meet certain requirements. For example, it must be red and have visible instructions for use. A design extinguisher is therefore not a replacement for the red fire extinguisher
AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS
The information on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would violate any law or regulation or subject us to any registration obligation within that jurisdiction or country. . Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The site has not been modified to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions were subject to such laws, you may not to do. use this site. You may not use the site in any way that violates the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content that you have appropriately accessed for your personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the brands.
If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the site (or any part thereof).
You may be required to register on the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and are responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to delete, reclaim or change any username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display the colors, features, specifications and details of the products available on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colors, features, specifications and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current or free from other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that the items are in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
- Apple Pay
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the site. You further agree to promptly update the account and payment information, including email address, payment method and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary. Sales tax is added to the price of purchases as required by us. We can change prices at any time. All payments are in euros.
You agree to pay all charges at the then-current prices for your purchases and any shipping charges, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for such amounts when placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by or under the same customer account, payment method and / or orders using the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our opinion, appear to have been placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Please read our return policy on the site before purchasing.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or assemble, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database, or directory without our written permission.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including the collection of user names and / or email addresses from users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretend.
3. Use a buying or buying broker to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the site to advertise or sell goods and services.
5. Bypassing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or impose restrictions on the use of the site and / or its content.
6. Engage in any unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
7. Deceive, deceive or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to obtain sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Participate in automated uses of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using data mining, robots, or similar tools to collect and extract data.
10. The site or the networks or services connected to the site disrupt, disrupt or create an unnecessary load.
11. Try to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the site to harass, abuse, or harm anyone else.
14. Use the site as part of an effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and / or its content for revenue-generating endeavors or commercial ventures.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software contained in the site in any way.
16. Attempt to circumvent any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any part of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten our employees or agents involved in providing any part of the Site to you.
18. Remove copyright or other proprietary rights notices from all content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojans, or other material, including overuse of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), which prevents the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of any party of the Site or modifies, harms, disrupts, modifies or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including but not limited to clear graphic exchange formats ("gifs"), 1 × 1 pixels, web bugs , cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
22. Except as may result from the use of a standard search engine or Internet browser, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including, but not limited to, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that has access access to the Site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
23. In our opinion, discredit, tarnish, or otherwise harm us and / or the Site.
24. Use the site in a way that is inconsistent with applicable law or regulation.
CONTRIBUTIONS GIVEN BY THE USER
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions does not infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lusty, vile, violent, intimidating, defamatory, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, belittle, intimidate or abuse anyone.
8. Your contributions will not be used to harass or threaten other persons (in the legal sense of those terms) or to promote violence against any specific person or class of people.
9. Your contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
10. Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of third parties.
11. Your contributions will not contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your contributions do not violate any applicable child pornography law or are otherwise intended to protect the health or welfare of minors;
13. Your contributions will not contain offensive remarks related to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or physical disability.
By submitting any suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we may use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation.
We do not claim ownership of your contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your contributions that you provide in any area of the site. You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site and you expressly agree to relieve us of all responsibility and to waive legal action against us in relation to your contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may offer you areas on the site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must meet the following criteria: (1) you must have first-hand experience with the person / entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews must not contain offensive profanity or offensive, racist, insulting or hate speech; (3) your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (4) your reviews must not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you must not be affiliated with competitors if you post negative reviews; (6) you must not draw any conclusions about the legality of your conduct; (7) you must not make false or misleading statements; and (8) you must not run a campaign to encourage others to post positive or negative reviews.
We may accept, decline or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen or remove reviews, even if someone finds reviews offensive or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our views or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not accept liability for any assessment or for any claims, liabilities or losses arising from any assessment. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, display, perform, and / or distribute any content related to reviews.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name or the name of a third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third. party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to civil, criminal and judicial remedies.
CHANGES AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Site at any time or for any reason in our sole discretion without notice. However, we are under no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue all or any portion of the Marketplace Offering without notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for any change, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the site or marketplace offering.
Any dispute arising out of the relationships between the parties to this contract will be settled by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the arbitration and internal rules of the European Court of Arbitration, which is part of the European Arbitration Center based in Strasbourg, and who in effect at the time the arbitration request is submitted, and of which acceptance of this clause constitutes acceptance. The place of arbitration is Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The language of the proceedings is the Netherlands. Applicable rules of substantive law are Dutch law.
The parties agree that any arbitration is limited to the dispute between the parties individually. To the extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration will be combined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for a Dispute to be resolved on a class action basis or to use class action proceedings; and (c) there is no right or authority to submit a Dispute in an allegedly representative capacity on behalf of the general public or other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiation and Arbitration
The parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to the above informal negotiation, binding arbitration provisions: (a) any disputes intended to enforce or protect the intellectual property rights of a party, or regarding its validity; (b) any dispute related to or arising out of allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for interim relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, neither party will elect to resolve any dispute falling under that part of this provision that is considered illegal or unenforceable and such dispute will be resolved by a competent court within the said courts. jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace offering, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time without notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULARITY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES THAT LINKS TO THIS SITE AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES, OR INACCURACIES, OR INACCURACIES ) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND / OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND / OR FINANCE STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR TERMINATION OF THE TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY, AND / OR ANY (6) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIAL OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, ACCEPT, WARRANT OR ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTROLLED OR PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER ADVERTISING APPLICATION OR BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR SUPERVISING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WHEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND PRACTICE WHEREVER.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SPECIAL, SPECIAL, OR PENAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY OTHER DAMAGES INCURRED, OR INCURRED OUT OF ANY INCOME USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL AT ANY TIME BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US. CERTAIN US AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR RESTRICTIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We retain certain information that you send to the site to manage site performance, as well as information related to your use of the site. While we do routine data backups on a regular basis, you are solely responsible for any data you transmit or relating to any activity you undertake using the site. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage to such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from such loss or damage to such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the site, sending emails to us, and completing online forms are electronic communications. You agree to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the site comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER DETAILS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND DETAILS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR INITIATED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You hereby waive any right or requirement under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or delivery or preservation of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits to any other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If a complaint is not resolved to our satisfaction, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by phone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
PLEASE CONTACT US
To resolve a complaint about the site or to receive more information about the use of the site, please contact us at:
Chamber of Commerce: 76978559
Dutch tax number: NL003129815B53
Amsterdam, The Netherlands