✔ Fast worldwide shipping
✔ On Trustpilot, customers rate us with a 4.5 / 5
✔ Free returns up to 30 days
✔ Secure payment with iDeal, MasterCard & PayPal
The design extinguishers are unique eye-catchers in any interior. A unique piece of modern art combined with safety completes your interior.
- 100% ORIGINAL: Designblussers are just as effective as normal European certified fire extinguishers.
- INCLUDING WALL BRACKET: A free wall bracket is supplied with each design extinguisher, so that the extinguishers can also be hung.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Design extinguishers have a shelf life of 10 years and a warranty of 5 years.
- FREE RETURNS: Free returns are available up to 30 days after your purchase.
- 1 kg of ABC powder
- Weight: 2.5 kg.
- Dimensions: Height 34 cm, diameter 8 cm.
- Shelf life of 10 years
- 5 years warranty
Gin is a strong drink, you probably already knew that. And that gin and tonics are probably very tasty too. But where does it come from? Traditionally, the UK has been at the heart of gin production. Dozens of different gins come from England. 70% of the annual output is exported to nearly 200 countries around the world. The strong drink was popular with the English and has since become extremely popular all over the world. The Dry Gin Design is therefore a well-known and timeless design for the real enthusiasts.
1. What is the delivery time for a design extinguisher?
Ordered before 17:00, delivered tomorrow.
2. Why should I buy a design extinguisher?
One of the main reasons to buy a design extinguisher is to be unique. Turn your design extinguisher into an eye-catcher in your room. Choose a design that suits you and make your room exclusive. Because let's be honest, have you ever seen such a unique item before?
In addition to all this, we maintain a high standard of customer service and can deliver quickly and for free. We hope to help you in the near future.
3. For which fires can the design extinguisher be used?
A (Solid objects made of organic material: wood, paper, textiles, PVC, tires, etc.)
B (Liquids or materials that can melt: oils, greases, paint, gasoline, varnish, etc.)
C (gases: propane, hydrogen, etc.).